I have a fun kids craft for you today. This is one I remember doing when I was little and thought it was the coolest thing. The steps are easy, and depending on the size of rainbow you print, this will keep your kids busy for a little while.
- Rainbow Card | Free Download
- Tissue Paper in a rainbow assortment of colors, cut into 1.5″ squares
- Cotton Balls
- Gold Candy (optional)
- Download and print the rainbow card. (The sample above is using the size that prints 4 to a page.) Cut tissue paper into 1.5″ squares
- Wrap a square of tissue paper around the eraser of a pencil.
- Lightly dip the end of the tissue paper into the glue.
- Press the tissue paper onto the rainbow card.
- Continue to add tissue paper along side the previous one going by colors and following in order of rows.
- Glue cotton balls or candy to the ends of the rainbow.
You can also use the rainbow cards with other media. Try coloring, painting or glueing colored candies to it. For Silhouette users, you can import the .svg file using the Designer Edition (currently on sale) and cut out all the pieces in different colors to be glued together. There are a variety of fun ways to decorate your rainbows while spending time the kiddos. How are you going to use the rainbow cards?